KINGSDOWN St John the Evangelist

Kingsdown
The parish of St John the Evangelist was carved out of the original parish of Ringwould. The village had begun to grow and a local gentleman, William Curling and his wife agreed to pay for a Church ,which was finished in 1853 on a splendid site overlooking the sea.

The church is normally open daily and is accessed on foot from the bottom of Upper St.Kingsdown

 CONTACT THE  CHURCHWARDEN

Mrs Elizabeth Bembridge                                    

Tel  01304 374630                                                  

Email Elizabeth                                                     

 

Regular Services are Fortnightly from 7 October

  Wednesdays      10am Holy Communion    —    Book of  Common Prayer at                                                                                                                                                       Kingsdown Church

 Sundays                         

27th September onwards fortnightly Holy Communion Services (Common Worship)

Booking essential, please see the Churches Diary for details by clicking on the service youwish to attend